Desktop Site

Student Life

Notice of Temporary Leave

The students are required to submit the “Notice of Temporary Leave” to the Student Affairs Department whether they are going abroad on business or personal business. The format can be downloaded from the website shown below:

Notice of Temporary Leave.pdf

Precautions of the Security Abroad
When you stay abroad, it is important to obtain information from media, the closest embassy and consulate general of your country. You may register to the service of oversea travel information of MOFA (Japanese only). Please assess the security situation and terrorists’ condition of the country accurately, and avoid from getting threatened, being abducted or caught up in terrorist incidents.