Welcom to Aoki Laboratory.
- 20160711: Two new members (master course) joined our laboratory.
- 20160524: The following research report has been published. It can
be found here.
Toshiaki Aoki, Makoto Satoh, Mitsuhiro Tani, Kenro Yatake and Tomoji
Kishi: Combined Model Checking and Testing Create Confidence in
Correctness of Commercial Automotive Operating System.
- 20160511: Make a contact with Aoki by email (toshiaki) if you want
to do interview for your laboratory assignments.
- 20160412: We will present the following research result in SAE 2016
World Congress and Exhibition.
Masahiro Matsubara, Fumio Narisawa, Hitachi, Ltd.; Atsuhiro Ohno, Hitachi
Automotive Systems, Ltd.; Toshiaki Aoki, Yuki Chiba, JAIST:
Dissolution of the Gap between Safety Requirements Written in a
Natural Language and Formal Notations
The details can be found here.
- 20160412: We will present the following research result in TASE
Dieu Huong Vu, Yuki Chiba, Kenro Yatake and Toshiaki Aoki: Verifying
OSEK/VDX OS Design using Its Formal Specification.
The details can be found
- 20160405: New members joined our laboratory(4 for temporary
assignments, 1 for visiting student).
- 20151221: A new member joined our laboratory.
- 20150626:We have been published the following paper in IEICE Transactions.
The details of the transactions can be found here .
Dieu-Huong Vu, Yuki Chiba, Kenro Yatake, Toshiaki Aoki:A Framework for
Verifying the Conformance of Design to Its Formal Specifications,
IEICE Transactions, Volume E98-D No.6, pp.1137-1149, June, 2015.
- 20150618: We will present the following research result in COMPSAC
2015. The details of the conference can be found
Hideto Ogawa, Makoto Ichii, Fumihiro Kumeno, Toshiaki Aoki:
Experimental Fault Analysis Process Implemented Using Model Extraction and
- 20150618: A new member joined our laboratory.
- 20150403: A new member joined our laboratory.
- 20150323: We will present the following research result in IEEE
International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and
Validation(ICST). The details of the conference can be found
Haitao Zhang, Toshiaki Aoki, and Yuki Chiba: Yes! You Can Use Your Model
Checker to Verify OSEK/VDX Applications
- 20150320: Huong Dieu VU received Ph.D. The title of her doctoral
dissertation is 'Study on Verifying the Conformance of the Design to Its
- 20141224: A new member joined our laboratory.
- 20141107: We will present the following two papers in Third
International Workshop on Formal Techniques for Safety-Critical Systems
- Haitao Zhang, Toshiaki Aoki, and Yuki Chiba: A Spin-based Approach
for Checking OSEK/VDX Applications
- Vu Huong, Yuki Chiba, Kenro Yatake, and Toshiaki Aoki:Checking the Conformance of a Promela Design to Its Formal Specification in Event-B
- Old News