DPhil Kyoto University, 1973
NOTE: Japanese page is here.
- Nonclassical Logic
- Substructural Logics
- Logic of knowledge and belief, cumulative reasoning
- The contraction rule and decision problems for logics without structural rules ( with E. Kiriyama ), Studia Logica 50 (1991), 299-319.
- Logics of belief and belief sets --- an approach to autoepistemic logic, Information Modelling and Knowledge Bases III, IOS Press Amsterdam 1992, 218-228.
- Algebraic aspect of logics without structural rules, Contemporary Mathematics 131 ( Part 3 ) (1992), 601-621.
- Semantics for substructural logics, Substructural Logics, Oxford University Press 1993, 259-291.
- The finite model property for BCK and BCIW ( with R.K. Meyer ), Studia Logica 53 (1994), 107-118.
- Extending intuitionistic linear logic with knotted structural rules ( with R. Hori and H. Schellinx ), Notre Dame Journal of Formal Logic 35 (1994), 219-242.
- Non-uniqueness of normal proofs for minimal formulas in implication-conjunction fragment of BCK ( with T. Aoto ), Bulletin of the Section of Logic 23 (1994), 104-112.
- Decidability and the finite model property of substructural logics, Proceedings of Tbilisi Symposium on Language, Logic and Computation, CSLI Lecture Note, ( to appear ).
- Algebraic semantics for predicate logics and their completeness, Logic at work; Essays dedicated to the memory of Helena Rasiowa, ( to appear ).
BSc University of Tokyo 1966,
MSc University of Tokyo 1968,
DPhil Kyoto University 1973,
Research Associate at Kyoto University 1968 Apr - 1973 Apr,
Associate Professor at Tsuda College 1973 May - 1976 Sep,
Associate Professor at Hiroshima University 1976 Oct - 1985 Sep,
Professor at Hiroshima University 1985 Oct - 1993 Sep,
Professor at JAIST 1993 Oct -,
Editor of Studia Logica 1983 -,
Editor of Bulletin of Section of Logic 1988 -,
Editor of Annals of Pure and Applied Logic 1996 -,
Council Member of Association for Symbolic Logic 1993 Jan - 1995 Dec,
Last modified: 3 June 1996 by Hajime Ishihara