Create/Edit Mailing List
You can create a mailing list for purpose of education, research and businesslike communication.
Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information via your JAIST account.
1. Mailing List Address
※Over 9 characters recommended, only lower case
（Ex. Using for ○○ Lecture）
- User Environment Setting→Click 「Login by Certificate」→「Mail」→「Mailing List」.
- Mailing lists which you have administrator's privileges will be shown, click a mailing list which you want to edit.
- Enter email addresses of the administrators (only JAIST user) of the mailing list at "Administration for this list".
- Enter email addresses of the members of the mailing list at "Member of this list".
- Click "Modify" button and go to the next step. If a mistake of email address is found, an error message will be indicated.
- Check the confirmation window and then if there is no problem, click "Confirm" button.
When you want to go back to edit Administrator and Member, click "Back to Edit".