|情報研究棟IS Building Ｉ 3F
リム 勇仁 （リム ユウト） 准教授
Universiti Malaysia Sarawak 工学士（1998)、
Universiti Malaysia Sarawak 修士（情報工学）（2000）、
Part-time Lecturer at Cadas Business School(1998),Assistant Lecturer at Universiti Malaysia Sarawak(2000),Visiting Researcher at Fudan University(2005),Expert Researcher(short term) at National Institute of Information and Communications Technology, Universal City Group(2005),Expert Researcher(long term) at National Institute of Information and Communications Technology, Universal City Group(2006)
Congestion control and management of asynchronous transfer mode networks, multihop wireless networks, wireless mesh networks, home networks and ubiquitous computing, next generation networks, wireless sensor and actuator networks, and heterogeneous networks.
MWN is an autonomous system of mobile and/or immobile nodes, which are connected by wireless links. In MWN, any two nodes can communicate directly if their packets can be correctly decoded under the desired signal-to-interference-plus-noise-ratio is achieved. Otherwise, the packets are relayed from the originating node to the final destination node via the intermediate nodes by multihop fashion. This MWN is also known as peer-to-peer networks without the aid of any centralized administration.
WSAN is a distributed system of sensors and actuators. Sensors gather information about the physical world and actuators perform actions to change the behavior of the physical world. For real deployment, stand-alone WSAN is insufficient. A gateway device is essential to enable end-to-end connectivity between the sensors and/or actuators of WSAN and the Internet devices.
CPS is defined as a system involving the close integration of the cyber world and physical environments. CPS will contribute to safety, efficiency, comfort and human health, and help solving key challenges of our society, such as the ageing population, limited resources, mobility, or the shift towards renewable energies. One example of CPS applications is an intelligent home automation for comfort control. In home networks, appliances, devices, and sensors are expected to help people live on their own comfortable. The sensors pass information among themselves and to a sink. The gathered data is analyzed to infer activities of daily living, which can give important clues to a person's state of comfortable, relax, restful, and pleasant.
WNC refers to a technique where a wireless device is allowed to generate output data by mixing its received data. The unique characteristics of wireless medium renders WNC particularly advantageous, e.g., this technique can be used to achieve the minimum energy-per-bit for multicasting in a multihop wireless network. Recently this technique has been developed into a link layer enhancement scheme. The WNC engine in the link layer can opportunistically mix the outgoing packets to reduce the transmissions in the air.
HEMS is a system that includes all the necessary elements to achieve the reduction of electricity consumption in home environments. One of its main elements is a smart energy home gateway, which is able to communicate and manage the rest of the home appliances and offers an alternative to reduce the entire electricity consumption. The goal of the smart energy home gateway is to optimize energy control by managing all home appliances, devices, sensors, and actuators.
- A power adapted MAC (PAMAC) scheme for energy saving in wireless ad hoc networks，Azman Osman Lim and Susumu Yoshida，Special Section on Multi-dimensional Mobile Information Networks, IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences，vol.E88-A，no.7，pp.1836-1844，July 2005
- A 2-hop path selection protocol (2PSP) in multi-rate ad hoc wireless networks，Azman Osman Lim and Susumu Yoshida，IEICE Transactions on Communications，vol.E90-B，no.1，pp.42-50，January 2007
- A hybrid centralized routing protocol for 802.11s WMNs，Azman Osman Lim, Xudong Wang, Youiti Kado, and Bing Zhang，Special Issue on SI Advanced Wireless Mesh Networks, Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET), Springer Netherlands，vol.13，no.1-2，pp.117-131，April 2008
- Concepts, architectures and standards for smart homes，Yasuo Tan, and Azman Osman Lim，The 19th Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications (APCC)，Bali, Indonesia，2013/08/31
- Design and implementation of home simulator and experimental house，Yoshiki Makino, Hoai Son Nguyen, Junsoo Kim, Azman Osman Lim and Yasuo Tan，日・タイ スマートハウススマートグリッドシンポジウム2014，東京，2014/03/19
- A cyber-physical systems approach to smart homes，Yuto LIM，The 14th International Conference on Computer Applications (ICCA)，Yangon, Myanmar，25-26 February 2016
- The Institute of Electrical and Electonics Engineers，会員，1998-
- The 4th Asian Conference on Information Systems (ACIS)，Program Co-chairs, Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan (IEEJ)，2015/10/15-2015/10/17，Holiday Inn Resort Penang, Malaysia
- International Conference on Mobile Computing and Ubiquitous Networking (ICMU)，Technical Program Committee，6 January 2014，Singapore
- Fifth IEEE International Workshop on Enabling Technologies and Standards for Wireless Mesh Networking，Technical Program Committee，17 October 2011，Valencia, Spain
- International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP)，Session Chair，2009/10/20 - 2009/10/23
- 情報処理学会 モバイルコンピューティングとユビキタス通信研究会，運営委員，2010/04/01 - 2012/03/31
- 情報処理学会 モバイルコンピューティングとユビキタス通信研究会第58回研究発表会，評価担当，2011/06/02 - 2011/06/03
- 2009年若手エンジニア論文発表賞，電子情報通信学会 電子通信エネルギー技術研究専門委員会，2010
- Research and Development of Applications, Protocols, and Low-cost Devices in Wireless Embedded Internet
- Investigation and Experimental Evaluation on High Throughput Performance Method for Distributed Cooperative Networks
- Towards the Development of Applications, Protocols, and Low-cost Devices in Wireless Embedded Internet