Yukio Hayashi Associate Professor
School of Knowledge Science（Department of Knowledge Science・Systems Knowledge）
B. Eng. (1985), M. Eng. (1987), degrees from Toyohashi University of Technology , Dr. Eng. degree from Kyoto University (1995)
Researcher of ATR Audio and Visual Perception Research Labs (1991), ATR Human Information Processing Research Labs (1991-1994)
Network Science, Adhoc Comminication System, Community Analysis, Self-organization, Mathematical Physics and Engineering
Scale-free, Small-world, SNS, Wireless Communication System
Mathematical Model of Information Space:
Modeling of "information space" that dymanically generates various relations of information-flagments according to user's viewpoints.
Analysis of link-structures in the World Wide Web.
Network Larning Mechanism:
Acquisition and delivery of recomended information from network communities.
Complex Network Science
My research interests include the structure and dynamics of self-organized networks, the fault-tolerance, the efficient distributed design, etc. in complex network science for wireless adhoc systems and social communications.
- Rethinking of Communication Requests, Routing, and Navigation Hierarchy on Complex Networks -for a Biologically Inspired Efficient Search on a Geographical Space-, Chapter 4，Yukio Hayashi( In "Networks -Emerging Topics in Computer Science,", ISBN 978-1-922227-02-7, Arshin Rezazadeh, Ladan Momeni, and Igor Bilogrevic (Eds))，iConcept Press(http://www.iconceptpress.com/books/networks--emerging-topics-in-computer-science/)，2012，67-88
- Combinatorial and approximative analyses in a spatially random division process，Yukio Hayashi, Takayuki Komaki, Yusuke Ide, Takuya Machida, and Norio Konno，Physica A，329，9，2212-2225，2013/3/1
- Adaptive Fractal-like Network Structure for Efficient Search of Targets at Unknown Positions，Yukio Hayashi，Proc. of the the 4th International Conference on Adaptive and Self-adaptive Systems and Applications, ISBN:978-1-61208-219-6，63-68，2012/07/23
- An approximative calculation of the fractal structure in self-similar tilings，Yukio Hayashi，IEICE Trans. Fundamentals，Vol.E94-A，No.2，846-84
◇Lectures and Presentations
- A self-organized design of efficient and strong robust communication networks，Yukio Hayashi，Satellite event in Netsci2011, Networks of Networks: Systemic Risk and Infrastructural Interdependencies，Budapest, Hunguary，June 7
- Robust and efficient design of geographical networks according to a population density，Yukio Hayashi，The 4th International Workshop and Conference on Network Science and their Applications，Venice Italy
- Serious Damages in DDoS Attacks on the Internet at AS level，Yasumasa Ono, and Yukio Hayashi，The 9th Asia-Pacific Complex Systems Conference，Tokyo
- The 9th Asia-pacific Complex Systems Conference，Program Committee，2009/11/04 - 2009/11/07
- IPSJ，NE Group President
- IPSJ，Journal Senior Editor
■Academic Awards Received
- IARIA BEST PAPER AWARD, International Conference on Adaptive and Self-adaptive Systems and Applications,，IARIA(http://www.iaria.org/conferences2012/awardsADAPTIVE12/adaptive2012_a3.pdf)，2012