Taketoshi Yoshida Professor
School of Knowledge Science¡¢Knowledge Management Area
B.E. and M.S. in mechanical engineering from Kogakuin University in 1979 and 1981, Ph.D. in systems engineering from Case Western Reserve University in 1984
IBM Japan (1985-1997)
Systems Methodology, Knowledge-based management information systems
systems methodology, organizational knowledge-creating process
Study on Organizational Knowledge-Creating Process and Systems Methodologies
Employees learn not only expertise on a given problem but also how to solve problems collectively and collaboratively together with others leading to innovation. When they perform innovative activities, they demonstrate collective creativity and perception on the basis of communication. This paper proposes a soft systems approach to cultivate such collective creativity and perception of employees. This approach assumes the use of the soft systems methodology or the design thinking methodology; both consist of the inquiry and learning cycle equipped with the function of double loop learning. An innovation process is viewed as a nexus of self-referential communications by the selectivity of information. It can be said that the selection is performed unconsciously, based on one¡Çs norm which is the basis of creativity and perception and is born of experiences. It is shown that management of motivation, intellectual curiosity, and spirit of inquiry is required to strengthen one¡Çs long-term memory and hence creativity and perception according to results in brain science. In cooperation with such management, rich experiences of innovative activities are required to strengthen creativity and perception, and for the requirement the soft systems approach proposed in this paper plays the role to share rich experiences among employees.
- CoFea: A Novel Approach to Spam Review Identification Based on Entropy and Co-Training¡¤Wen Zhang Chaoqi Bu, Taketoshi Yoshida, Siguang Zhang¡¤Entropy¡¤18¡¤12¡¤11 pages¡¤2016/11/30
- CoSpa: A Co-training Approach for Spam Review Identifiation with Support Vector Machine¡¤Wen Zhang, Chaoqi Bu,Taketoshi Yoshida, Siguang Zhang¡¤Information - Open Access Information Science Journal¡¤7¡¤1¡¤15 pages¡¤2016/03/09
- eep Context Identification of Deceptive Reviews Using Word Vectors¡¤Wen Zhang, Yipan Jiang, Taketoshi Yoshida¡¤Proceedings of the 17th International Symposium of Knowledge and Systems Science, Nov. 4-6, Konan University, Kobe, Japan¡¤213-224¡¤2016/11/04
¡þLectures and Presentations
- Study on IT Service Management at a Polytechnic College¡¤Hatsue Wada and Taketoshi Yoshida¡¤The 58th Meeting of the International Society for the Systems Sciences¡¤Washington DC, USA¡¤July 27-August 1
- Cultivation of Perception and Creativity by Repeating Soft Systems Approach¡¤Taketoshi Yoshida¡¤The 58th Meeting of the International Society for the Systems Sciences¡¤Washington DC, USA¡¤July 27-August 1
- Analyzing tourist motivation using online hotel reviews: Case study of Yamashiro hot spring¡¤Ayako Sawada and Taketoshi Yoshida¡¤The 14th Asia Pacific Industrial Engineering and Management Systems Conference (APIEMS 2013)¡¤Cebu, Philippines¡¤December 3-6
- 1999 IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Conference¡¤TQ-17 session chair.