|マテリアル研究棟MS Building Ｉ 2F
Masashi Akabori Associate Professor
Center for Nano Materials and Technology
B.E. from Hokkaido University (1995), M.E. from Hokkaido University (1997), Ph.D. from Hokkaido University (2000)
Research fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science [DC1] (1997.4-2000.3), Research fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science [PD] (2000.4-2002.2), Research associate at Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (2002.2-2007.3), Assistant Professor (2007.4-2013.1), Research fellow abroad of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (2007.2-2009.1), Associate Professor (2013.2-)
Epitaxial growth of III-V compound semiconductors, Formation and characterization of III-V based nanostructures
compound semiconductors, epitaxial growth, nanostructures
Nanostructure fabrication using epitaxial growth
We form compound semiconductor thin films and fine nanostructures using epitaxial growth techniques such as molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) and metal-organic vapor phase epitaxy (MOVPE).
Nanostructure fabrication with lithography
We fabricate compound semiconductor nanostructures using nano-lithography techniques, and we apply them to novel semiconductor functional devices.
Characterization of nanostructures
We characterize electrical and optical properties of compound semiconductor nanostructures to find novel phenomena which are applicable to new information technologies.
- Verification of electrical spin injection into InGaAs two-dimensional electron gas from CoFe electrode by four-terminal non-local geometry，S. Hidaka, T. Kondo, M. Akabori, and S. Yamada，accepted for publication in AIP Conf. Proc.
- Magneto-transport properties of InAs nanowires laterally-grown by selective area molecular beam epitaxy on GaAs (110) masked substrates，M. Akabori and S. Yamada，accepted for publication in AIP Conf. Proc.
- Realization of In0.75Ga0.25As two-dimensional electron gas bilayer system for spintronics devices based on Rashba spin-orbit interaction，M. Akabori, S. Hidaka, H. Iwase, S. Yamada, and U. Ekenberg，J. Appl. Phys，Vol. 112，pp. 113711-1-6，2012
◇Lectures and Presentations
- In-plane oriented InAs nanowire formation by selsctive area molecular beam epitaxy on GaAs (211)B substrates，M. Akabori, T. Murakami, and S. Yamada，the 16th International Conference on Modulated Semiconductor Structures, Wroclaw, Poland, July 1-5 (2013).
- Quantum Hall effect in In0.75Ga0.25As/In0.75A0.25lAs two-dimensional electron gas bilayer samples，S. Hidaka, H. Iwase, M. Akabori, S. Yamada, Y. Imanaka, and T. Takamasu，the 20th International Conference on Electron Properties of Two-Dimensional Systems, Wroclaw, Poland, July 1-5 (2013).
- Low temperature anisotropic transport and related structure analysis in InGaAs two-dimensional electron gas bilayer system，W. Wei, S. Hidaka, H. Iwase, M. Akabori, S. Yamada, H. Hirayama, and Y. Suzuki，the 17th International Conference on Molecular Beam Epitaxy, Nara Japan, September 23-28 (2012).
◇Academic Society Affiliations
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers，Member，2012-
- The Physical Society of Japan，Member，2003-
- Japan Applied Physics Society，Member，1996-
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers，Editor of WabunC，2012/05/26 -
- The Physical Society of Japan，Hokuriku Branch / Committee Member of Ishikawa Pref.，2013/04/01 -
- The Physical Society of Japan，Steering Committee Member (Area 4)，2013/10/01 -