|マテリアル研究棟MS Building Ｉ 2F
Masashi Akabori Associate Professor
School of Materials Science、Applied Physics Area
B.E. from Hokkaido University (1995), M.E. from Hokkaido University (1997), Ph.D. from Hokkaido University (2000)
Research fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science [DC1] (1997.4-2000.3), Research fellow of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science [PD] (2000.4-2002.2), Research associate at Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (2002.2-2007.3), Assistant Professor (2007.4-2013.1), Research fellow abroad of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (2007.2-2009.1), Associate Professor (2013.2-)
Epitaxial growth of III-V compound semiconductors, Formation and characterization of III-V based nanostructures
compound semiconductors, epitaxial growth, nanostructures
Nanostructure fabrication using epitaxial growth
We form compound semiconductor thin films and fine nanostructures using epitaxial growth techniques such as molecular beam epitaxy (MBE) and metal-organic vapor phase epitaxy (MOVPE).
Nanostructure fabrication with lithography
We fabricate compound semiconductor nanostructures using nano-lithography techniques, and we apply them to novel semiconductor functional devices.
Characterization of nanostructures
We characterize electrical and optical properties of compound semiconductor nanostructures to find novel phenomena which are applicable to new information technologies.
- Nitrogen GFIS-FIB secondary electron imaging: A first look，M. E. Schmidt, A. Yasaka, M. Akabori, H. Mizuta，Microscopy and Microanalysis, in press.
- In-plane isotropic magnetic and electrical properties of MnAs/InAs/GaAs(111)B hybrid structure，Md. E. Islam and M. Akabori，Physica B, in press.
- Structural, optical and electrical properties of well-ordered ZnO nanowires grown on (111) oriented Si, GaAs and InP substrates by electrochemical deposition method，H. T. Pham, T. D. Nguyen, D. Q. Tran, M. Akabori，Materials Research Express，Vol. 4，pp. 055002-1-10，2017
◇Lectures and Presentations
- Molecular beam epitaxial growth of ferromagnetic-MnAs/III-As semiconductor heterostructures on (111)B surfaces for lateral spin device application，Md. E. Islam, K. Hayashida, M. Akabori，3rd International Symposium on Frontiers in Materials Science, SS-I1.2, Hanoi, Vietnam, September 28-30 (2016).
- Measurement of resonant spin Hall effect in InGaAs 2DEG bilayer system，S. Yamada, H. Iwase, Y. Soeda, M. Akabori, A. Fujimoto，9th International Conference on Physics and Applications of Spin-Related Phenomena in Solids, P2-13, Kobe, Japan, August 8-11 (2016).
- Subband transport and quantum Hall effect in InGaAs/InAlAs 2DEG bilayer with surface inversion layer，S. Yamada, Y. Soeda, M. Akabori, A. Fujimoto, Y. Imanaka, K. Takehana，9th International Conference on Physics and Applications of Spin-Related Phenomena in Solids, P1-24, Kobe, Japan, August 8-11 (2016).
◇Academic Society Affiliations
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers，Member，2012-
- The Physical Society of Japan，Member，2003-
- Japan Applied Physics Society，Member，1996-
- The Japan Society of Applied Physics，Hokuriku-Shin'etsu Chapter, Treasurer，2016/04/01 - 2018/03/31
- The Japan Society of Applied Physics，Hokuriku-Shin'etsu Chapter, Treasurer(Sub)，2014/04/01 - 2016/03/31
- 2014 Asia-Pacific Workshop on Fundamentals and Applications of Advanced Semiconductor Device (AWAD2014)，Local Arrangement Committee