Mizuhito Ogawa Professor
School of Information Science¡ÊDepartment of Information Science¡¦Software Science¡Ë
Ph.D from University Tokyo(2002)
NTT Electoric Communication Laboratories (researcher, 1985-2001), Japan Science and Technology Corporation (researcher, 2002-2003), Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Research Professor, 2003-2007), Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Professor, 2007-), NII (Visiting Professor, 2008-)
The main theme is formal verication, from theory to application. Main methodology is theorem proving and model checking, applied to program anayses and security protocol verifications. Theoretical research covers efficient algorithms based on combinatorics, non-linear term rewriting systems, decidability issues in formal languages.
verification, analysis, theorem proving, model checking, combinatorics, rewriting, formal language.
Context-sensitive analyses for Large-scale Java programs
The aim of the research is to design and implement various contex-sensitive analyses of large-scale Java programs (say, 10000 methods) based on weighted pushdown model checking. The main focus is a context-sensitive and flow insensitive points-to analysis, and we proposed a new algorithm based on weighted pushdown model checking. Its implementation is ongoing with SOOT (translation to an intermediate language Jimple) as a frontend anf Weighted PDS library as a backend analysis engine.
- SMT for Polynomial Constraints on Real Numbers¡¤To Van Khanh, Mizuhito Ogawa¡¤Electrical Notes on Theoretical COmputer Science, Elsevier / Tools for Automatics Program Analysis (TAPAS 2012)¡¤to appear
- A Comparison of Four Association Engines in Divergent Thinking Support Systems on Wikipedia¡¤Kobkrit Viriyayudhakorn, Susumu Kunifuji, and Mizuhito Ogawa¡¤Springer Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence /5th International Conference on Knowledge, Information and Creativity Support Systems (KICSS 2010)¡¤6746¡¤226-237
- Checking Roundoff Errors using Counterexample-Guided Narrowing¡¤Do Thi Bich Ngoc, Mizuhito Ogawa¡¤25th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2010)¡¤301-304¡¤2010/09/23
¡þAcademic Society Affiliations
- Information Processing Society in Japan, SIGPRO¡¤2007-
- IPSJ SIGPRO¡¤Editorial board member¡¤2006-
- JSSST¡¤Editorial board member¡¤2005-2008