Satoshi Uda Assistant Professor
School of Information Science¡¢Security and Networks Area
B.S. from Tokyo University of Science(1997), M.S. and Ph.D from Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology(1999,2004).
Network Systems, Computer Network
Internet, Routing, Traffic Engineering
Next-Generation Internet Architecture
As a result of the vast Internet growth, the Internet has been one of the social infrastructures. On the great extent of this growth, the circumstance of the Internet has been going away from the assumptions made in design time. It has originally based on the proper services for all traffic flow. But now the users demand the various additional requirements on the Internet. The typical requirements are 1) network QoS control based on SLAs to satisfy each user demand 2) fine and dynamic forwarding control based on the application requirements. We are researching the next generation Internet architecture to realize these requirements.
- Challenges of Deploying PKI based Client Digital Certification¡¤Satoshi Uda and Mikifumi Shikida¡¤SIGUCCS '16 Proceedings of the 2016 ACM on SIGUCCS Annual Conference, the Association for Computing Machinery.Denver, CO, U.S.A.. November 2016¡¤pp.55-60
- StarBED2: Testbed for Networked Sensing Systems¡¤Junya Nakata, Razvan Beuran, Toshiyuki Miyachi, Ken-ichi Chinen, Satoshi Uda, Kenji Masui, Yasuo Tan and Yoichi Shinoda,, Braunschweig¡¤4th International Conference on Networked Sensing Systems (INSS07)¡¤142-145¡¤2007/06
- Design and Implementation of Overlaying Multi-Homing Architecture¡¤Satoshi UDA, Nobuo OGASHIWA, Ken NAGAMI, Kuniaki KONDO, Ikuo NAKAGAWA, Yoichi SHINODA and Hiroshi ESAKI¡¤Proceedings of SAINT2004 Workshops¡¤165-172¡¤2004/01
¡þAcademic Society Affiliations
- WIDE Project¡¤Board Member¡¤2008-
- WIDE Project¡¤1997-
- Information Processing Society of Japan¡¤Member¡¤1997-2012
- National Institute of Information and Communications Technology¡¤Research fellow¡¤2005/01/04 - 2008/03/31