|¥Þ¥Æ¥ê¥¢¥ë¸¦µæÅïMS Building £É£É¡¡5F
|To Lab's Site
Masayuki Yamaguchi Professor
School of Materials Science¡ÊDepartment of Materials Science¡¦New Materials Design and Synthesis¡Ë
M.Eng Kyoto University (1989),Ph.D.Kyoto University (1999)
polymer physics, rheology, polymer processing
rheology, multicomponent polymeric system, polymer processing, biomass-based polymer, self-repairing
Design of high-performance polyester
Improvement of processability and mechanical properties will be carried out by reactive extrusion and/or polymer blend.
Material design of high-perfomance and/or functional biomass-based polymers
Enhancement of processability and mechanical properties of biomass-based polymers will be studied by polymer blend technology.
Material design of self-repairing polymers
Material design of a new type of self-repairing properties will be established.
- Polymeric Foam, Mechanisms and Materials, Chapter 2.Melt Elasticity of Polyolefins; Impact of Elastic Properties on Foam Processing¡¤Masayuki Yamaguchi¡¤ Eds., S. T. Lee and N. S. Ramesh, CRC Press, New York.¡¤2004¡¤19-71
- "Polyolefin Blends and Miscibility" in "Structure and Properties of Polyolefin Materials," Chap.2¡¤Masayuki Yamaguichi¡¤Transworld Research Network, Kerala, India, 2012
- "Rheological Properties of Molten Polyolefins" in "Structure and Properties of Polyolefin Materials" Chap.4¡¤Masayuki Yamaguchi¡¤Transworld Research Network, Kerala, India, 2012
- Control of Optical Anisotropy of Cellulose Esters and their Blends with Plasticizer¡¤M. Yamaguchi, T. Iwasaki, K. Okada, K. Okamoto¡¤Acta Materialia¡¤57¡¤3¡¤823-829¡¤2009
- Molecular Orientation and Mechanical Anisotropy of Polypropylene Sheet Containing N,N'-dicyclohexyl-2,6-naphthalene dicarboxamide¡¤Y. Uchiyama, S. Iwasaki, C. Ueoka, T. Fukui, K. Okamoto, M. Yamaguchi¡¤J. Polym. Sci. Polym. Phys. Ed., 47 (4), 424-433 (2009).
- Birefringence Control for Binary Blends of Cellulose Acetate Propionate and Poly(Vinyl Acetate)¡¤Masayuki Yamaguchi, Kenji Masuzawa¡¤Eur. Polym. J.¡¤43¡¤8¡¤3277-3282¡¤2007.8.1
¡þLectures and Presentations
- Anomalous rheological response for blends of linear polyethylene and long-chain branched polyethylene¡¤M. Yamaguchi¡¤2nd International Conference on Polyolefin characterization¡¤Valencia, Spain¡¤Sep. 15-17, 2008
- Modification of rheological properties and processability for microbial poly(3-hydroxybutyrate)¡¤Masayuki Yamaguchi, Keiichi Arakawa¡¤Graduate Seminar in Chemical Engineering Otto York Department of Chemical Engineering, New jersey Institute of Technology¡¤Newark, NJ¡¤March 9, 2007
- Material Design of High-Performance Molecular Composite Composed of Cellulose-Derivatives¡¤M. Yamaguchi, K. Masuzawa¡¤GPEC, Environmental Innovation: Plastics Recycling & Sustainability¡¤Orlando, FL¡¤March 6-8, 2007
- The 28th International Conference on the Polymer Processing Society¡¤Symposium Organizer¡¤2012/12/11 - 2013/07/15
- IUPAC, Polymer Division, subcommittee on Structure and Properties of Commercial Polymers¡¤project leader¡¤2007/12/01 - 2013/06/01
¢£Academic Awards Received