MURUGANATHAN, Manoharan （ムルガナタン マノハラン） 講師
- 1. Scaling effect on device performance in graphene tunnel field effect transitors，S. Suzuki, A. M. M. Hammam, M. E. Schmidt, M. Muruganathan and H. Mizuta，18th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology conference, Cork, Ireland, 23-26 July, 2018
- 2. Low-Voltage Multifunctional Graphene Nanoelectromechanical Devices，M. Muruganathan, H. V. Ngoc, J. Kulothungan, M. Schmidt, H. Mizuta，International Conference on Global Research and Education, Inter-Academia, September 24 – 27, 2018, Kaunas, Lithuania.
- 3. Phononic bandgap formation in single nanometer graphene nanomesh，M. Haque, M. E. Schmidt, M. Muruganathan, I. Katayama, J. Takeda, S. Ogawa, H. Mizuta，The 1st JAIST World Conference (JWC2018), Nomi, 27-28 February 2018
- 4. Recent progress of graphene-based nanoelectromechanical (GNEM) contact switches，J. Kulothungan, V. H. Ngoc, M. Muruganathan, H. Mizuta，The 1st JAIST World Conference (JWC2018), Nomi, 27-28 February 2018
- 5. First-Principle Study of Bilayer Graphene Valley States，K. Afsal, M. Manoharan, and H. Mizuta，第79回応用物理学会秋季学術講演会 2018年9月18日-21日、名古屋国際会議場
- 6. Graphene nano-electro-mechanical (NEM) devices: Sub-thermal switching, single-molecular sensing and heat phonon engineering，H. Mizuta, M. E. Schmidt, S. Ogawa and M. Muruganathan，The 2nd Nippon-Taiwan Workshop on Innovation of Emergent Materials, Nomi, 1-2 March 2018
- 7. Phononic Bandgap Engineering in Single Nanometer Graphene Nanomesh，Mayeesha M. Haque, Marek E. Schmidt, M. Muruganathan, I. Katayama, J. Takeda, S. Ogawa, H. Mizuta，Joint Conference of the 16th International Conference on Phonon Scattering in Condensed Matter (Phonons 2018) and the 4th International Conference on Phononics and Thermal Energy Science (PTES 2018), China, 31 May - 3 June 2018
- 8. Graphene nano-electro-mechanical (GNEM) devices functionalized by using helium ion beam (Invited Talk)，H. Mizuta, M. Muruganathan, S. Ogawa and M. Schmidt，2nd international HeFIB conference on Helium and emerging Focused Ion Beams (HeFIB2018), Dresden, June 11 - 13, 2018
- 9. Graphene nano-electro-mechanical (NEM) devices for advanced applications，H. Mizuta, M. E. Schmidt, S. Ogawa and M. Muruganathan，The 1st JAIST World Conference (JWC2018), Nomi, 27-28 February 2018
- 10. Multifunctional graphene nano-electromechanical (GNEM) devices for Extreme Sensing，Manoharan Muruganathan, D. Kato, F. Seto, J. Sun, M. E. Schmidt, and H. Mizuta，Advances in Functional Materials International Conference, University of California, Los Angeles, Aug 14 – 17 2017, USA.
- 11. Single dopants as stepping stone for inter-band tunneling current transport in silicon tunnel diodes，Manoharan Muruganathan, Daniel Moraru, Michiharu Tabe, and Hiroshi Mizuta，EMN Meeting on Quantum 2017, June 18 to 22, 2017, Vienna, Austria.
- 12. Single carrier transport in graphene nanostructures，Takuya Iwasaki, Muruganathan Manoharan, and Hiroshi Mizuta，EMN Meeting on Quantum 2017, June 18 to 22, 2017, Vienna, Austria.
- 13. Donor-donor coupling and co-dopants interaction in silicon nanostructured devices，Manoharan Muruganathan, Daniel Moraru, Michiharu Tabe, and Hiroshi Mizuta，Italy-Japan Bilateral Workshop, Como, Italy 2-4 May 2017.
- 14. Single carrier transport in monolayer graphene nano-devices，Takuya Iwasaki, Manoharan Muruganathan, and Hiroshi Mizuta，Italy-Japan Bilateral Workshop, Como, Italy 2-4 May 2017.
- 15. Single-nanometer patterning of graphene by HIM for advanced applications，Hiroshi Mizuta, Marek Schmidt, Teruhisa Kanzaki, Shinichi Ogawa, and Manoharan Muruganathan，Symposium on Recent GFIS microscopy technology and its future prospects for R & D of materials and devices, The 64th JSAP spring meeting, Tokyo, 14-17, March, 2017.
- 16. Recent developments of graphene NEMS technology - From single molecule sensor to thermal phonon engineering，Hiroshi Mizuta, M. E. Schimidt, Manoharan Muruganathan，14th Open Lecture - Development of Nano Materials to NEMS/MEMS, The Chemical Society of Japan Chemical Tokyo, Tokyo March 8, 2017.
- 17. Co-dopants induced Tunnel-Current Enhancement and Their Interaction in Silicon Nano Tunnel diode，Manoharan Muruganathan, Daniel Moraru, Michiharu Tabe, and Hiroshi Mizuta，Silicon Nanoelectronics Workshop 2017, Kyoto, Japan, 4-5 June 2017.
- 18. Nano-pore arrays in suspended CVD graphene with sub-10 nm pitch，Teruhisa Kanzaki, Marek Schmidt, Manoharan Muruganathan, Shinichi Ogawa, Hiroshi Mizuta，The 64th JSAP spring meeting, Tokyo, 14-17, March, 2017.
- 19. Stress Analysis of Perforated Graphene Nanoelectromechanical (NEM) Contact Switches using 3D Finite Element Simulation for Mechanical Reliability Improvement，Mohd Amir Zulkefli, Mohd Ambri Mohamed, Kim S. Siow, Burhanuddin Yeop Majlis, Jothiramalingam Kulothungan, Manoharan Muruganathan, Hiroshi Mizuta，International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2017, 24 - 27 February 2017 – Shah Alam, Malaysia.
- 20. Sub 0.5 V bias voltage operation of a triple-topgate graphene tunnel field effect transistor，Shunei Suzuki, Ahmed Hammam, Marek E. Schmidt, Manoharan Muruganathan and Hiroshi Mizuta，Simulation of Semiconductor Processes and Devices (SISPAD 2017)，Kamakura，7-9 September,2017