- Philippas Tsigas, Chalmers University, Sweden
- Christian Cachin, IBM Research - Zurich, Switzerland
- Felix Freiling, University of Erlangen, Germany
- Evangelos Markatos, FORTH, Greece
- Atsuko Miyaji, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST), Japan
- Angelos Stavrou, George Mason University, USA
- Moti Yung, Google & Columbia University, USA
- Authentication protocols.
- Access control and authorization.
- Privacy-enhancing techniques.
- Denial-of-service attacks and countermeasures.
- Phishing and Pharming attacks and countermeasures.
- Formal trust models and trust management.
- Intrusion detection and prevention.
- Security modeling and verification.
- Information hiding and watermarking.
- Biometric security.
- Anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-spam and anti-malware.
- Network traffic analysis techniques.
- Firewall and packet filtering technologies.
- Self-protecting systems and adaptive security.
- Digital rights management and copyright protection.
- Security of wireless, ad-hoc, P2P, RFID, and sensor networks.
- Pervasive/ubiquitous computing security.
- Operating system security and log analysis tools.
- Secure routing and naming in the Internet.
- Virtual private networks.
- VoIP and video applications security.
- Web security, eBusiness, eGovernment and eVoting.
Track Program Committee:
Topics include, but are not limited to: