2nd TRS meeting (NTT CS Laboratories, Apr.2-3, 1992)
Organized by Yoshihito Toyama, Junnosuke Yamada (NTT)
List of presentations.
- Yoshihito Toyama, Short talks: (1) Chew's theorem and CTRS,
(2) Overlapping elimination,
(3) Term-rewriting systems with rule priorities (by J.C. Baeten, TCS 67, 1989).
- Shoji Yuen, (1) Testing equivalences for processes
(by R. de Nicola and M.C.B.Hennessy, TCS34, 1984),
(2) Testing equivalence of value-passing communicating processes with infinite
- Tohru Naoi, (1) Term matching on parallel computers (by R.Ramesh,
R.M.Verma, et.al, 14th ICALP, 1987),
(2) Efficient implementation of parallel-outermost reductions.
- Takafumi Kinoshita, Automatic Synthesis of Microprograms Using
E-Unification (joint work with T.Naoi and M.Imai).
- Kiyoshi Shirayanagi, (1) A rewrite approach to polynomial ideal theory
(by A. Middeldorp and M. Starcevic),
(2) Decision of Algebra Isomorphisms Using Gr&oum;bner Bases (MEGA-92).
- Michio Oyamaguchi, An E-nonoverlapping right-ground TRS is CR.
- Junnosuke Yamada, Term matching on parallel computers (14th ICALP paper
by R.Ramesh, et.al.).
- Ken Mano, (1) Confluence by Decreasing Diagrams (by Vincent van Oostrom,
Vrije Univ. TR264, 1991),
(2) Fairness for Strongly Confluent Reduction System.
- Mizuhito Ogawa, Infinite normal forms for non-linear term rewriting
systems (MFCS91 paper by P.Inverardi amd M.Nesi).
List of participants.
- Shoji Yuen (Nagoya Univ.)
- Tohru Naoi (Gifu Univ.)
- Takafumi Kinoshita (Toyohashi Tech. Institute)
- Michio Oyamaguchi (Mie Univ.)
- Yoshihito Toyama, Kiyoshi Shirayanagi, Junnosuke Yamada, Ken Mano,
Mizuhito Ogawa (NTT)