44th TRS meeting
Place and date
Shiinoki Geihin-kan Seminar room A
Date February 22nd (Mon) - 23rd (Tue), 2016
Schedule (Speakers and talks)
Feb 22 (Mon) 9:15-10:45   Constraint solving (Chair: Ogawa)
- Masahiko Sakai (Nagoya), CombSQL: an SQL for Specifying Combinatorial Optimization Problems.
- Stephan Merz (LORIA),
Satisfiability Checking for Modal Logics via SMT Solving.
- Vu Xuan Tung (JAIST), raSAT: SMT solver for nonlinear constraints.
Feb 22 (Mon) 11:15-12:45   Formalization in Isabelle/HOL (Chair: Middeldorp)
- Takahito Aoto (Niigata), Formalization of Nominal Rewriting.
- Julian Nagele (Innsbruck), Formalization of Classical Confluence of
Left-linear Term Rewriting Systems.
Feb 22 (Mon) 14:15-16:15   Reasoning (Chair: Hirokawa)
- Aart Middeldorp (Innsbruck),
Automating the First-Order Theory of Rewriting (45min)
- Park Netrakom (JAIST), Maximal AC-Completion
- Munehiro Iwami (Shimane),
Basic Results of Unification Closure and Unification
Feb 22 (Mon) 16:30-18:00   Graphs in rewriting (Chair: Iwami)
- Guillaume Bonfante (LORIA),
Rewriting in Natural Language Processing, a renewal of old problems
- Michio Oyamaguchi (Nagoya),
Some Results on Confluence of Innermost Terminating TRSs.
(Swapped with Nagae)
Feb 23 (Tue) 9:30-11:30   Termination (Chair: Sakai)
- Yoshihito Toyama (Tohoku),
Normalization by Random Decent for Conversion Monoid
- Jean-Pierre Jouannaud (Ecole Polytechnique, only Feb. 23rd),
Well-founded Path Orderings for Operads.
- Ryoko Watanabe (JAIST), Innermost Termination and Usable Replacement Maps
Feb 23 (Tue) 13:00-15:00   Regularity and rewriting (Chair: Aoto)
- Jungo Shibuya (JAIST), Book-Otto's Theorem
- Nao Hirokawa (JAIST), A Rewriting Solution to the Inclusion Problem
- Yutaro Nagae (Nagoya),
An extension of proof graphs for disjunctive parameterised Boolean equation systems. (Swapped with Oyamaguchi)
- Mizuhito Ogawa (organizer, JAIST)
- Paul Iannetta (JAIST)
- Ngo Thai Binh (JAIST)
- Le Vinh (JAIST)
- Kei Shirakizawa (JAIST)
- VU, Quang Vinh (JAIST)
Banquet: Feb.22 (Mon) 18:30
Place: BISTRO $B;f20;T$Y$q(B
(Probably, around 5000JPY per person)
We will confirm the number of participants of the banquet on Feb.22 (Mon)
Recommendation for Sunday (Feb.21) Dinner
Around JR Kanazawa station: $B9uI49g(B
(Kuroyuri, in the station building)
If not available, $B8^O:H,(B (Gorohachi)
Note: We will have Intelligence & Robotics Workshop on Feb 24-25(at the same place).
You are welcome to attend.