Schedule and Program
- The list of accepted papers is now
- Program is now available:
If you have any request if you do not like to put it, or if you like
to put some long draft or something, please e-mail to
Ryuhei Uehara (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- PDF file, which is friendly to printer.
- HTML version;
you can check 2-page abstract for each accepted paper.
- On November 12, Banquet will be held at the Ballroom in
- We have two another events;
- Satellite Workshop "Metric Graph Theory" is held by
duirng November 11-12, in the same building
(the 3rd meeting room at the 3rd floor).
document for further details.
- An exciting talk for junior high school stundents
by Jin Akiyama is held at 14:00-15:30 on November 13
(in the hall at the 1st floor).
In relation to that talk, some mathematical materials
are displayed during November 11 to November 13.
The place is the 1st floor of the next building of
our conference site.