This workshop has been cancelled due to the possibility of coronavirus spreading.
The workshop brings together researchers of mathematical logic and its related areas, and would provide a forum for interplay between these areas. This workshop will be held as a part of the JSPS Core-to-Core Program "Mathematical Logic and its Applications", which is led by Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST) in cooperation with several institutes both in Japan and abroad.
- 27/02/2020 MLA2020 has been cancelled.
- 31/01/2020 Submission deadline has been extended (Deadline: 10/02/2020).
- 23/12/2019 Abstract Submission started
- 19/11/2019 Our website was newly redesigned.
Kanazawa Tokyu Hotel, Kanazawa, JAPAN
Includes (but not limited to) the following topics and their applications:
- Intuitionistic logic
- Type theory
- Proof theory
- Constructive analysis/topology
- Program extraction
- Reverse mathematics
- Computable analysis/topology
- Recursion theory (Computability theory)
- Non-classical logic
- Computational complexity
- Mathieu Hoyrup (LORIA)
- Akitoshi Kawamura (Kyushu)
- Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine (Stockholm)
- Maria Emilia Maietti (Padova)
- Takako Nemoto (JAIST)
- Mizuhito Ogawa (JAIST)
- Michael Rathjen (Leeds)
- Katsuhiko Sano (Hokkaido)
- Helmut Schwichtenberg (LMU)
- Dieter Spreen (Siegen)
- Satoshi Tojo (JAIST)
- Hideki Tsuiki (Kyoto, chair)
- Makoto Fujiwara (Meiji)
- Hajime Ishihara (JAIST, chair)
- Tatsuji Kawai (JAIST)
- Koji Nakazawa (Nagoya)
- Tachio Terauchi (Waseda)
- Keita Yokoyama (JAIST)
organizers-jsps4th (at) jaist.ac.jp