The Japan-Singapore Workshop on Coding and Information Theory was a four day gathering at the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore from 4 to 7 Mar 2018.
We aim to bring together researchers working on a variety of topics in coding and information theory, and promote long-term collaboration between the two communities. Topics covered include (and not limited to):
- Coding for Communication and Storage,
- Coding Theory,
- Communication Theory,
- Cryptography and Security,
- Emerging Applications of IT,
- Information Theory and Statistics,
- Information Theory in Biology,
- Network Coding and Applications,
- Network Information Theory,
- Quantum Information and Coding Theory,
- Signal Processing, Source Coding and Data Compression,
- Wireless Communication and Networks.
The workshop will feature invited talks by leading experts in the various fields of coding and information theory.
- Hirosuke Yamamoto, University of Tokyo
- Yasutada Oohama, University of Electro-Communications
- Wang Huaxiong, Nanyang Technological University
- Masahito Hayashi, Nagoya University and National University of Singapore
Thanks to everyone for coming, here are the workshop participant group photos.