Notice： The license is contracted for academic / educational use of JAIST.
Please use with good sense or intelligent manner.
○ Licensed User
- Professors, students, staff, and laboratory technicians in JAIST with a valid JAIST email address.
- Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate (32 bit)
- Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate (64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 or 8.1 Pro (32 bit)
- Windows 8.1 or 8.1 Pro (64 bit)
- Windows 10 (32 bit)
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Limit 3 machines per user
- It is possible to install on Personal PC．
- The license is valid through February , every year.
○ Basic precautions
- DON'T install the software to the PC owned by the other person．
- DON'T use the license for the PC which is managed by the other person even though if it is used for your collaborative research.
- DON'T give the serial code for the other person.
ChemDraw Site Subscription
JAIST members ( including Professors, students, staff, and laboratory technicians ) can use the software on lab/home computer via the license program.
The newest version of the software is the ChemDraw Professional 19.1． (June. 2020)
Login is required to access the following contents.
It can only be accessed from the campus network.