Minor Research Projects
1. Modern programming languages
We learn features of modern programming languages and their underlying theories, implementing a small program.
2. Interactive theorem proving
We learn the usage and background theory of algebraic specification languages and/or interactive theorem provers, such as ACL2, CafeOBJ, Coq, Isabelle/HOL.
3. Math exercises
Organizing reading groups, we study basic/advanced topics in mathematics. This is only available for students at the Ishikawa campus. Here is the list of topics:
- The fundamental theorem of algebra.
- Gödel's incompleteness theorem.
- Banach-Tarski's theorem.
- Galois theory (completed).
- The four color theorem (completed).
- Zermelo's well-ordering theorem (completed).