The proceedings of IUKM 2016 is planned to be published by Springer-Verlag. Please follow the following instructions carefully.
Authors of accepted papers are required to submit the camera-ready version of their paper by September 21, 2016
. At the same time, the authors must finish Early Regular Registration
to guarantee their papers will be included in the proceedings.
The proceedings of IUKM 2016 will be published in the Springer-Verlag's Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence
series. Please follow the following instructions carefully.
- The number of pages is restricted to 12 pages, single-column, according to Springer LNAI style files; up to two (2) additional pages may be used at a cost to the authors of US$100 per page.
Springer LNAI Author Guidelines:
http://www.springer.com/series/1244 (follow the Author Guidelines link on the right)
- Please submit all source files and the PDF of your camera-ready paper. Note that the PDF file only is NOT sufficient.
For papers prepared using LaTeX (strongly encouraged; please download llncs2e.zip here):
For papers prepared using Microsoft Word (please download splnproc1110.zip here):
- the source (input) files: LaTeX files for the text and PS/EPS or PDF/JPG files for all figures,
- any further style files and fonts you have used together with your source files and that are not generally available at CTAN,
- the final PDF file
- the source (input) files: DOC/DOCX file
- the final PDF file
- Authors are required to sign a copyright form provided by Springer. The copyright form can be downloaded here.
- Complete and sign the copyright form (it is sufficient if one author from each contribution signs the form on behalf of all the other co-authors.)
- Title of the Book or Conference Name: Integrated Uncertainty in Knowledge Modelling and Decision Making, International Symposium IUKM 2016
- Volume Editor(s): Van-Nam Huynh, Masahiro Inuiguchi, Bac Le, Bao N. Le, Thierry Denoeux
- Send a scanned copy to: email@example.com, indicating in the subject: "IUKM 2016: Copyright form for paper ID", where ID is the ID of your paper.
Please do adhere strictly to Springer's template files when preparing your camera-ready paper. Final papers found to be exceeding page limits and/or otherwise violating the instructions to authors will NOT be included in the proceedings.