1) for live presentation
PRESENTATION ON THE VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
- This virtual conference will operate on Zoom
- As with a physical meeting, each session will proceed in the order identified and
maintain the schedule.
- Each speech will be given time slot as listed in program page for Q&A.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT FOR VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
2) for pre-recorded presentation
- Make sure to install Zoom on your computer or update it to latest version.
- Test your internet speed, we recommend an Internet connection download speed of at
- A microphone is recommended as well as a quiet place cut off from ambient noise for
better interactions. Moreover, a USB connected headset will offer a better sound
VIDEO FILE REQUIREMENTS
- The recorded video MUST be in MP4 Format.
- The recorded video should be in LANDSCAPE orientation.
- If possible, please set your video resolution = 1080p and 16:9 aspect ratio.
3) Video recording
- Please upload your recorded presentation video to your personal Google Drive and share the link to the conference committee via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) NO LATER THAN 3/12 13:00pm (JST Time).
- If there is a problem on the video, our committee will contact you for verification.
- We will connect the feedback from live session and mail to you for reference.
- We plan to record talk videos of all speaker only for conference archive purpose, we will not share the videos to public.
- We will use some screenshots of talks to report the conference to our institute, and make it public, please notice us if you do not want to share the talk screen shots.
If you have any comment or request, please contact us (email@example.com).