- August 4, 2020: added more information on 53rd TRS Meeting; register for it!
- Jun 21, 2020: Aart-sensei offered some more photos and the slides of his special talk at the 50th TRS Meeting.
- Jun 20, 2020: Aart-sensei offered many photos of past meetings!
- Feb 23, 2020: added information on 53rd TRS Meeting
About TRS Meeting
The Term Rewriting Meeting, traditionally called ``TRS Meeting'', is a biannual informal workshop that aims at promoting the research on rewriting and related areas. Participants are encouraged to present their recent activities, observations, and results at the meeting, however, it is perfectly acceptable to explain a paper written by someone else.
Usually information on an upcoming meeting is announced on the Rewriting Mailing List (see below).
Next TRS MeetingThe 53rd TRS Meeting will be organized as follows:
- September 24 (Thu) - 26 (Sat), 2020
- This meeting will be held online by using Zoom.
- Takahito Aoto
- See the website.
Rewriting Mailing List
The Rewriting Mailing List (Rewriting ML) provides a forum for the rewriting community. Researchers and students interested in rewriting and related topics are invited to join the list. The mailing list is intended for serving as information sender and intermediary for announcement and discussion. In order to post your ideas or announce the notice through the list (without language communication problem), messages are welcome to be posted in English. Please see the information below for the usage of this mailing service. Currently the mailing list is maintained by Masahiko Sakai.
To join or leave the list, send your subscription request (that includes your name, email address and affiliation) to:
To post a message to all the list members, send email to:
- Nao Hirokawa (JAIST)