- From Narita International Airport or Haneda Airport (Tokyo International Airport)
- Take a domestic flight to Komatsu Airport.
There are several connections between the Narita and Haneda airports.
- Then take the airport limousine bus for Kanazawa Station and get off at "Korinbo" (fare: 1,100 yen, cash only).
- At Komatsu Airport, please be sure to take a bus "via City Center" (bus stop #2), not "Super Express" (bus stop #1).
- From Komatsu Airport to Korinbo, buy the bus ticket at the airport, show it to the driver when you board, and hand it over to the driver when you get off.
- When returning from Korinbo to the airport, pick up the numbered ticket when you board, and pay in cash to the driver when you get off.
- The "Korinbo Bus Stop" is shown on the map below.
- From Kansai International Airport
- Take a train connection to Kanazawa.
- Please check the connections by Hyperdia from "KANSAI AIRPORT" to "KANAZAWA".
- From Kanazawa Station to the venue or the hotels, we recommend to take a taxi (approx 1,000 yen).
In Japan, many shops and restaurants accept cash only (no
credit cards). We recommend that you have a sufficient amount of cash
at hand. ATMs at post offices and Seven-Eleven convenience stores
allow you to withdraw cash by credit and debit cards issued outside of
Japan. See the map below for such ATMs (and their operating hours)
around the venue.
Map around the venue
View FLOPS 2014 in a larger map