JAIST is in the center of the Ishikawa Science Park located on a hill in the city of Nomi in Ishikawa Prefecture. The campus site enjoys scenic beauty, overlooking nearby counties and the city of Kanazawa to the north, the Sea of Japan to the west, forests and pastures to the south, and the spectacular Mt. Hakusan to the east.The area povides us with a variety of recreational facilities for every season, including several nearby ski resorts, beaches and seaside parks, golf courses, hot springs and athletic and recreational parks. With a population density far below that of the Pacific side of the island of Honshu, the area affords easy access to wilderness and outdoor recreation.Within 20km of JAIST is the historic city of Kanazawa, often referred to as the hidden gem of Japan, which hosts numerous cultural events all year round.
- JAIST Shuttle Komatsu Line Timetable
- *JAIST Shuttle, Komatsu Line Special timetable during August 18 to 10
- JR Komatsu Station Getting on/off Location
From central Kanazawa (by Hokuriku Railroad Bus,Ishikawa Line)
- JAIST Shuttle Tsurugi Line Timetable
- *JAIST Shuttle, Tsurugi Line Special timetable during August 18 to 10
- JAIST Shuttle Tsurugi Line Timetable for each bus stop
- Bus Timetable from/to Nomachi Station
How to use Nomi City Community Bus "Nomi Bus"
If you go to a shopping mall, hospital, city hall, etc. in Nomi city, take Nomi City Community Bus "Nomi Bus" operated by Nomi city. The fare is 100 yen at a flat rate.