JAIST Prevention Measure for the Infection of Novel Coronaviruses
Setting up an Emergency Headquarters at JAIST
To All those who participate in conferences or events
JAIST has the following requests for participants of conferences or events hosted by JAIST.
[To All those who participate to conferences or events] A Novel Coronavirus Prevention Measures
To All JAIST members
Outbreak of a novel coronavirus in Wuhan city, Hubei province in China is now spreading all over the world. All JAIST members who arrived from overseas are required to contact Crisis Management (firstname.lastname@example.org) and submit the following informations: place to stayed, arrival date, health condition at the time of arrival (whether having fever, respiratory symptoms and taking medicine for fever or cough).
◎For time being, all members at JAIST are being encouraged to take prevention measures such as wearing a mask, washing hands and getting up-to-date information. Also, please refrain from going to a place where “poor ventilations and crowded” or attending such as a seminar, meeting, gathering, etc.
In addition, when using on-campus facilities (cafeteria, shop, JAIST libraries, etc.), please keep a distance from others (about 2 meters) and be careful from spreading infectious diseases.
- August 3,2020 Our measures against the novel coronavirus infection
- July 17,2020 Our measures against the novel coronavirus infection
- April 14,2020 Prevention Measures Against COVID-19 Infection
- April 3,2020 Avoid non-essential outings (Attention)
- August 31,2020 【IMPORTANT】About Outbreak of Novel Coronavirus (part15)
Bulletin Board（As of May 13, 2020）
- Novel Coronavirus Alert【英語/English】
- 关于新型冠状病毒感染的肺炎 注意事项【中国語/Chinese】