JAIST Prevention Measure for the Infection of Novel Coronaviruses
Setting up an Emergency Headquarters at JAIST
To Students and Applicants
Please visit “here” for our courses, academic support, financial support, career support, general information for international students and information for applicants.
Please visit “here” for our infection prevention measure to COVID-19.
To All those who participate in conferences or events
JAIST has the following requests for participants of conferences or events hosted by JAIST.
[To All those who participate to conferences or events] A Novel Coronavirus Prevention Measures
[November 2, 2020]
To All JAIST members
If you have any concerns or questions regarding poor physical condition such as fever or the COVID-19, please contact the Crisis Management ( email@example.com )
Please keep up with the latest information, wear masks, and practice hand washing. In order to prevent infection and spread of the COVID-19, please refer to the "5 situations” that increase the risk of infection issued by the government.
In addition, when using on-campus facilities (cafeteria, shop, JAIST libraries, etc.), please keep a distance from others (about 2 meters) and be careful from spreading infectious diseases.
JAIST Guidelines to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- August 3,2020 Our measures against the novel coronavirus infection
- July 17,2020 Our measures against the novel coronavirus infection
- April 14,2020 Prevention Measures Against COVID-19 Infection
- April 3,2020 Avoid non-essential outings (Attention)
- November 11,2020 【IMPORTANT】About Outbreak of Novel Coronavirus (part16)
Bulletin Board（As of July 21, 2021）
- Novel Coronavirus Alert【英語/English】
- 关于新型冠状病毒感染的肺炎 注意事项【中国語/Chinese】