Courses at JAIST
- One class meeting is 100 minutes long and the class will be held 14 times in 8 weeks (one term) to complete a course bearing two credits. (Intensive courses have different arrangements.)
- Tutorial hours are offered in the afternoon for students to review the class they attend.
- A final written exam will be usually given to complete a course with occasional written assignments given throughout the course.
- Some courses are offered as intensive courses.
- Students will be asked to evaluate the courses for feedback which the instructor can use to improve the quality of instruction.
・March 27, 2023 About Lectures after April 2023