Request for Evaluation of Transfer Credit

Students wish to transfer credits from the courses you have taken previously must submit the following form to the Educational Service Section after obtaining the approval of their supervisor within 3 weeks of enrollment.

Download the form below:

If you have any questions, please contact the Educational Service Section.