About Car Sharing
JAIST has introduced Car Sharing service as a part of life support for students and faculties.
What is Car Sharing?
- A service of sharing cars with registered members who don’t have cars
- Lower cost than owing a car: No gas fee or parking fee on campus
How to use
- Available 24/7 by following steps after a membership registration
- 1. Reserve online or using your mobile device
- 2. Unlock a car with CARD
- 3. Take a car key out and start driving
- 4. Return the car and the car key to the same spots and lock the car with CARD
How to register for a membership
- Membership registration is accepted online 24/7. Please go to the website of TownLab to check the details.
Rates and Plans
- NO registration fee
- NO fee for CARD if use a car within two month after the registration
|Plan A||Plan B|
|Monthly Fee||Free||1,480 yen|
|Rate||Every 15 min||250 yen||200 yen|
|6 hours||4,000 yen||3,000 yen|
|24 hours||6,000 yen||5,000 yen|
|+ Mileage fee||21 yen/km|
This will be the contract between the user and Joyca. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact to Joyca Management Center at 0120-310-950