Borrowing Items for Students
A variety of items are available for JAIST students. You can borrow items at the Student Welfare Section, Student Affairs Department.
●Borrow & Return: 9：00 - 17：00 (Mondays - Fridays)
●Lending Period: One Week
- You cannot borrow the same item over a week. More than one-week interval is required to borrow the same item.
- You cannot make an advanced reservation.
●List of Items:
- Camping Equipment
Tents, Sleeping bags, BBQ sets, Coolers, Folding Tables, Parasols,Water-proof Sheets, Handy Rice Cookers
- Sports Equipment
Skis (boots & poles) & Snowboards (boots) *Wears, gloves, goggles are not provided.
Various ball game equipment (Baseball, Softball, Volleyball, Basketball,Tennis, Badminton, Ping-Pong,
Mountain equipment (backpacks, transceiver(walkie-talkie))
- Digital Equipment
Digital Cameras, Digital Camcorders
Common Bicycles, Electric Bicycles
Rules & Regulations
- Return all the equipments for the next users.
- You cannot let other people to use your borrowing items.
- How to return bicycles:
1) Return bicycles to the bicycle shed at the back of School of Information Science bldg.Ⅱ.
2) Return its key to the Student Welfare Section, Student Affairs Department by yourself.
- Use items safely. Please take full responsibility for your actions.
- If you break any items or machines, please report to the Student Welfare Section, Student Affairs Department.
- Return items by the end of the lending period. We may not lend any items if you are late to return the items.