About Cisco Webex Meeting
This is a web conference system that can be used from a PC or smart device.
It is also possible to connect from other video conferencing systems (Polycom, Sony PCS, etc.).
Any member of JAIST can create a meeting room.
You can also invite people who are not members of JAIST to the meeting.
How to use Webex meetings
- Sign in to Webex Meetings
→ Click here to sign in
- Create a meeting schedule
- Start of the meeting.
Click here to see the screen image.
- The organizer will send you the conference room information (URL, etc.) by e-mail or other means,
and you will participate in the conference using one of the following
- Join a conference room with a PC/smart device
- Access the meeting room URL with a web browser, or
- Enter the meeting room information using a desktop app
- Join the meeting room with a video conferencing system
- Webex Helpcenter Webex meetings help.webex.com/ld-nyw95a4-CiscoWebexMeetings/Webex-Meetings
- Webex Meetings How to use (YouTube) www.youtube.com/playlist