1. Import Digital Certificate
２．Add a wireless network
4. Setup parameters of the wireless connection
5. Setup "JAIST" network
6. Setup properties of "JAIST" wireless network
７． Setup root certification athorities
Check the following checkboxes.
- Trusted Root Certification Authorities
- Security Communication RootCA1 (if available)
- Security Communication RootCA2 (mandatory)
- Security Communication EV RootCA1 (if available)
- Use a different user name for the connection
If you cannot find these certification authorities, please install root certificate by following steps before continuing your wireless settings.
- Root CA installation instruction (SECOM Trust Systems Co.,Ltd) (Japanese only)
8. Confirmation of "JAIST" connection
Close and apply all the setting windows, and open the "available wireless network" pane by clicking the "network" icon in the notification area. Click the "Connect" button beside "JAIST" network.
9. Certificate selection
The certificate selection will pop up. Select your digital certificate and change the connection user name.
- Username or certificate : Select your installed digital certificate
- Connection username : [Your JAIST account]@jaist.ac.jp
Ex. If you are student, use "sXXXXXXX@jaist.ac.jp" style even you have changed E-mail address.