Notice： The license is contracted for academic / educational use of JAIST.
Please use with good sense or intelligent manner.
* Licensed User (Contract renewal in Mar. 2022):
- Regular faculty, regular student, regular staff, and researcher who is enrolled in JAIST
How to use
Online Tex Editor，Overleaf is available.
In March 2022, JAIST-SSO authentication is supported.
Please refer to the following for the first time to link your account.
*If you do not log in for a long period of time using SSO, you will be removed from the JAIST academic license.
*When JAIST-SSO is not available, you can use your Overleaf account.
- Access the Overleaf.
- Click "Log in through your institution". (Fig.1)
- Sign in at JAIST-SSO
- Link your account
For first time users
Click "Create new account", and Create your Overfeaf account. (Fig.2)For those who have an account
i. Click "Log in with XXXXXXXX@jaist.ac.jp " (Fig.3)
ii. Log in with your existing account (Fig.4)
* Please login with the ID and password you used on Overleaf.
- Overleaf ID based on the mail address of JAIST ( xxxx @jaist.ac.jp) had been automatically migrated as JAIST license.
- Please refer the portal-site for usage & details.
日本語を使用する方法 (How to use Japanese) (External Links)