If you have any problems or questions about JAIST's information environment, please read the web page and FAQ first.
Then contact us if you need our help.
- When you want to ask about distance education → Center for Innovative Distance Education and Research
(e.g., Can't see the video, How to use Webex, etc. / Mainly about JAIST-LMS and Webex)
- When you want to know how to use it → IT Help Desk
(e.g., if you don't know how to set up your computer, etc./ Mainly about the personal environment)
- When you have troubles other than the above → Research Center for Advanced Computing Infrastructure
(e.g., Can't connect to the network, printer malfunction, etc. / Mainly about issues that affect more than just you)
Please read before contacting us
- Please tell us your account name (e.g.: s9999999).
- You must not tell us your password.
- If you have any problems, please tell us more about the situation.
(Date and time, name of the service, operations before the problem occurred, etc.)
- Please attach a screenshot when an unexpected screen is displayed.
Thank you for your cooperation.