If you have any problems or questions about JAIST's information environment, please read the web page and FAQ first.
Then contact us if you need our help.
- When you want to ask about distance education → Center for Innovative Distance Education and Research
(e.g., Can't see the video, How to use Webex, etc. / Mainly about JAIST-LMS and Webex)
- When you want to know how to use it → IT Help Desk
(e.g., if you don't know how to set up your computer, etc./ Mainly about the personal environment)
- When you have troubles other than the above → Research Center for Advanced Computing Infrastructure
(e.g., Can't connect to the network, printer malfunction, etc. / Mainly about issues that affect more than just you)
Please read before contacting us
- Please tell us your account name (e.g.: s9999999).
In particular, please be sure to include your user name when inquiring from an e-mail address other than "@jaist.ac.jp".
- Do not share your password with anyone ( including faculty, staff, family, friends, etc.).
- Please note that we cannot respond to inquiries regarding unsupported devices.
- If you have any problems, please tell us more about the situation.
( e.g. date and time, service name, operation before the problem occurred, error messages, results of trying on another device)
- Please attach a screenshot when an unexpected screen is displayed.
- About Webex and JAIST-LMS, please contact Center for Innovative Distance Education and Research.
For information on how to set up and use the services, please contact the IT Help Desk.
Thank you for your cooperation.