4. Setup parameters of the wireless connection
5. Setup network authentication method
Select "Security" tab of the wireless network properties. Insert and select following settings.
- Security type : WPA2 - Enterprise
- Encryption type : AES
- Choose a network authentication method : Microsoft: Smart Card or other certificate
Click the "Settings" button for detailed setting of the authentication method.
7. Connect to the network
Close and apply all setting windows, and open the available wireless network pane by clicking the network icon in the notification area. Click the "Connect" button beside the "JAIST" network.
8. Select digital certificate
The certificate selection will pop up.
Select your digital certificate and change connection user name.
- User name on certificate : Select your installed digital certificate
- Connection user name : [Your JAIST account]@jaist.ac.jp
Ex. If you are student, use "sXXXXXXX@jaist.ac.jp" even if you changed your E-mail address.